AS FEATURED IN THE NHS APP LIBRARY
WorryTree helps you log, manage and problem solve your worries and anxiety. The app uses proven techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), thought diaries and gratitude journals into one simple yet profoundly helpful self-help app.
We've created a very simple, easy to use and practical app that will support and help you manage your anxiety, stress and worry.
WorryTree helps you:
• Plan to deal with your worries and anxiety
• Become more mindful of your thoughts and the causes of your worry
• Find relief for your anxiety and stress
• Find in-the-moment distractions to help you cope
• Practice gratitude and remember what makes you happy
WorryTree was built by worriers, for worriers. We wanted to help other people who suffer from similar excessive worry and generalised anxiety.
WorryTree is for you if:
• You're looking for a practical and easy to use app to manage your worries and anxiety
• You want to be able to make a plan for dealing with a situation you're worrying about
• You struggle to remember what helps you to feel calm when you're feeling anxious
• You're committed to changing your thought habits for the benefit of your mental health
WorryTree works like a guided journal for you to track your thoughts and emotions, manage your worries, encourage self-reflection, and ultimately improve your mental health.
WorryTree is not:
• A substitute for professional mental health care, it's designed to work alongside it
• A complex app with lots of layers and clever algorithms - we've designed it to be very simple so that it's easy to use when you're feeling anxious or panicky
• A magician - Real habit change and mental health improvements will only happen if you commit to regularly catching, recording and problem solving your worries, but we'll do our best to support you
• Built by a faceless app development company - we're a family-run UK business created by anxiety sufferers with a genuine wish to help others who struggle with worry find some relief
What our users say
"This app is so simple, wonderful and functional at the same time. When I am worrying about something, I just write it on this app, and then I feel much better."
**If you love WorryTree then you'll love subscribing to WorryTree Plus too!**
"One day at a time. This app came along just after I found out that my worry box app no longer existed... Then came along this wonderful CBT tool which I will be using for years to come, repetitively."
Subscription, Pricing & Terms
Your subscription to WorryTree Plus enables us to keep the basic version of WorryTree free forever for people who can't afford to pay. It also allows us to invest more money into improving WorryTree for all of our users and to keep our app advertising free, so it's always this simple to use.
After you choose either our monthly or annual subscription plan and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit or debit card via your Google Play Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase. You can read our Terms and Conditions in full at https://worry-tree.com/terms-conditions.
Disclaimer – Please Read
WorryTree is not a substitute for professional mental health care, therapy or advice. If you're worried about any aspect of your mental health, or someone else's, you should always approach a professional.
Learn about the methods used to manage panic and get relief from anxiety.
Break free from anxiety and stress using this free evidence-based anxiety management app.
Can better thinking patterns reduce anxiety, stress and depression?
Self help for anxiety, stress and panic based on CBT, mindfulness and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy).
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.