"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
New at ECG interpretation! No need to go it alone—keep the basic skills and concepts at your fingertips, with ECG Interpretation: An Incredibly Easy!® Pocket Guide.
Use this enjoyable reference for at-a-glance reviews of how to use and monitor ECG equipment, obtain and interpret rhythm strips, and accurately spot and treat arrhythmias. Full of helpful charts, illustrations, and easy-to-relate-to definitions, this is the perfect on-the-spot guide for students, new nurses, and all those looking for expert guidance on the job.
Increase on-the-job or classroom confidence with this must-have pocket guide, featuring:
* NEW and updated content in quick-read, bulleted format, with easy-to-remember guidance on topics including: o Identifying and interpreting atrial, junctional, ventricular, sinus node, and atrioventricular arrhythmias o ECG effects of electrolyte imbalances o ECG effects of antiarrhythmics o Basic and advanced electrocardiography, including equipment uses and components o Waveform types and components
* Dozens of photos, drawings, and diagrams clearly outline key concepts, including:
* 8-step method of ECG evaluation
* Identifying and monitoring disorders, rhythm disturbances, and electrolyte imbalances
* Placement of different types of leads
* Identifying and solving monitor problems
* Interventions – Administering nonpharmacologic and pharmacologic treatments for arrhythmias, including pacemakers, ICDs, and antiarrhythmics
* Memory jogger – Memory tricks that help you remember key concepts and treatments
* Through the ages – Identifies differences in ECG interpretation and pacemaker needs, according to the patient’s age
* Help desk – Explanations of monitoring equipment components and functions What causes it – Causes of different disorders, imbalances, and arrhythmias What to look for – Tips on identifying and interpreting arrhythmiaHow it’s treated – Steps to take for a variety of treatment “Nurse Joy” and “Nurse Jake” – Expert insights on ECG methods and problem-solving
* No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms.
Includes guides and tests:
* The Test Zone – Practice Q&A
* Quick guide to arrhythmias
* ACLS algorithms: The Pulseless Arrest, Tachycardia, and Bradycardia
* Guide to antiarrhythmic drugs
* Guide to choosing monitoring leads
ISBN 10: 1496352165
ISBN 13: 9781496352163
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $29.99
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Initial purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive content updates. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to Google Play Store. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel or change your subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: [email protected] or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Author(s): Jessica Shank Coviello, DNP, APM, ANP-BC
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy"-Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App...
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in...
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.