Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®)
No need to feel stressed over anatomy and physiology—grasp all the basic terms and concepts, with the fully updated Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!, 5th Edition. Using humor and friendly guidance, this colorful text gives you the pure-and-simple clarity you need to understand the basic structure and functions of all major body systems, while also guiding you through genetics, nutrition, reproduction, and more.
Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked content will launch the in-app purchase screen.
APP FEATURES NCLEX style questions:
* Study Mode (Attempt a question, see the answer and the rationale)
* Quiz Mode (multiple options)
* QOD (Attempt a random question every day)
* Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
* Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
* BACK-UP all your stats to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device
About Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!
This handy quick-reference guide is the ideal NCLEX® study aid, textbook support, or quick refresher for nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
Grasp the details of anatomy and physiology, in the Incredibly Easy!® way . . .
- NEW and completely updated content in easy-read format to simplify the core concepts of anatomy and physiology
- Defines anatomic terms such as cell structure, cell reproduction and energy generation, the four basic tissue types and their characteristics, and more
- End-of-book, pocket-sizedstudy cards for easy review anywhere, anytime
- Explains the forms and locations of body structures – the directional terms, reference planes, cavities, and regions of every major body system
- Dozens of full-color drawings and diagrams illustrating all major body systems—integumentary, musculoskeletal, neurosensory, endocrine, cardiovascular, and more,
- fluids and electrolytes
- reproduction and lactation
- chemical organization
Special features include:
- “Nurse Joy” and “Jake” – expert insights, key concepts, and important care reminders
- Zoom in – an up-close look at anatomic structures
- Now I get it! – complex physiology processes stated in easy-to-handle terms
- Just the facts – quick content summary at start of each chapter
- Quick quiz – multiple-choice questions at end of each chapter to help you retain what you learned
- Senior moment – explains physiologic changes that occur with aging in each body system
- Body shop – illustrates how body systems and structures work together
- Memory jogger – helpful tricks and tips to help you retain vital data
- Just for fun – fun puzzles for boosting your understanding of anatomical terms and pathophysiological concepts
- Practice Makes Perfect – end-of-book NCLEX® practice questions, for solid exam preparation
Based on: 5th Edition
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
AMBA is the definitive MRI neuroanatomy guide.
A comprehensive reference, guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care.
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.