Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Seventh Edition should be within reach of every medical toxicologist, emergency physician, and poison control staff member - When every moment counts, count on Poisoning & Drug Overdose
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Designed for speed of use during toxicologic emergencies, this instant-answer guide delivers critical information on the effective diagnosis and treatment of drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures. Enhanced by detailed tables and charts, extensive cross-referencing, and a comprehensive index, the Seventh Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect newly released drugs and the latest information on existing drugs.
Poisoning & Drug Overdose is divided into four sections:
- Section 1 leads you through initial emergency management, including treatment of coma, hypotension, and other common complications; physical and laboratory diagnosis; and methods of decontamination and enhanced eliminations of poisons
- Section II provides detailed information on hundreds of common drugs and poisons
- Section III describes the use and side effects of more than 80 antidotes and therapeutic drugs
- Section IV covers the medical management of chemical spills and occupational chemical exposures, and includes a table of more than 500 industrial chemicals
Based on: 7th edition
Editor : KENT R. OLSON
Author : KENT R. OLSON
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy"-Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App...
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in...
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.