Based on 7th print ed. Step-by-step procedures to administer anesthesia drugs. ASA guidelines. Drug list & Black Box Warnings. Built-in calculators. Interactive flowcharts.
A comprehensive reference, guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care. This latest update is based on the 7th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia has been completely updated to present the essential clinical anesthesia information in a concise format.
- Intended to provide anesthesia practitioners and trainees with succinct, up-to-date information in a very readable form
- Step-by-step procedures to administer anesthesia for cardiac surgery, obstetric surgery, minimally invasive procedures, chronic pain management, and more
- A new topic covering Anesthesia for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries has been added
- Two new appendices added – Atlas of Electrocardiography and Pacemaker and Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Protocols
- ASA guidelines for patient care and safety included
- Robust appendices include formulas, American Heart Association resuscitation protocols, - ASA Standards and Guidelines, difficult airway algorithms, malignant hyperthermia protocol, and herbal medications
- A clear, consistent style that makes critical contents easy to locate and comprehend
- Discusses the management of anesthesia in the wide variety of clinical circumstances that anesthesia practitioners encounter
- Sections Introduction to Anesthesiology and Scientific Foundations of Anesthesia reviews the fundamentals of anesthesia science, basic pharmacology of the more commonly used drugs in anesthesia
- The most practical clinical pearls on what to do and how and when to do it are presented in concise outline format, with hundreds of tables, graphs, and algorithms that summarize and prioritize crucial points
- Drug List & Black Box Warnings - Icons in the drug list indicate where FDA Black Box Warnings have been issued
- Includes 28 interactive flowcharts and 4 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in...
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th...
Prepare for the NCLEX PN exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required). Work...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.