ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy!®, 7th Edition - Offering expert direction, this freshly updated, fully illustrated guide is packed with images and learning aids that support your understanding and retention in obtaining and interpreting rhythm strips. Recognize and treat a wide variety of arrhythmias with this vital text — an ideal study aid and friendly on-the-unit support for both students and practicing nurses.
Get skilled and confident in rhythm strip interpretation and treating arrythmias:
- NEW and updated content in a quick-read, bulleted format that makes it easy to spot important points at a glance
- Dozens of colorful diagrams and illustrations that outline core terms and concepts, with easy-to-retain definitions of key terms
- Colorful illustrations that demonstrate key concepts
- Sidebars that highlight key facts about ECG interpretation
- Expert guidance on obtaining and interpreting 12-lead ECGs and ACLS algorithms
- ECG basics – the fundamentals of cardiac anatomy and physiology, and of obtaining and interpreting a rhythm strip
- Expert direction on how to recognize arrhythmias – sinus node, atrial, junctional arrhythmias, ventricular arrhythmias, and atrioventricular blocks
- Seasoned nursing insight on treating arrhythmias – pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments
Chapter features include:
- Just the facts – a quick summary of content at the start of each chapter
- “Nurse Joy and Jake” – offer expert insights, important care reminders and reassurance throughout
- Now I get it! – illustrations and flowcharts that explain difficult concepts
- Don’t skip this strip – identifies the arrhythmias that have the most serious consequences
- Ages and stages – age-related changes and how they affect a patient’s health
- Mixed signals – insights on solving common problems in ECG monitoring and interpretation
- Memory joggers – memory aids to help you grasp and remember difficult concepts
- I can’t waste time – key points you need to know for conditions that require quick identification and treatment
- That’s a wrap – quick end-of-chapter review of chapter content
- Quick quiz – end-of-chapter, multiple-choice questions that help you retain knowledge
ISBN 10: 1975148266
ISBN 13: 9781975148263
CardioVisual is a health educational app that was created by US cardiologists....
Heart feels off? Join 25K+ on ReadMyECG, the only app where human...
The Restoic App offers a library of engaging premium audio content to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.