"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
Dr. Goodheart’s award-winning and highly regarded Photoguide to Common Pediatric and Adult Skin Disorders has been fully updated in this edition, and now includes a separate section on common pediatric complaints. More than 900 high-quality illustrations provide a comprehensive visual guide to the vast majority of skin conditions you’re likely to see. Clear descriptions of specific distinguishing features help you reach an accurate diagnosis, and similar or “look-alike” conditions are presented for easy comparison. All healthcare workers who encounter disorders of the skin will find this practical resource invaluable for dermatologic diagnosis and management.
New to this Edition
- New co-author Dr. Mercedes E. Gonzalez shares her expertise in an all-new pediatric section, covering birthmarks, acne, eczema, superficial bacterial and viral infections, hair and nail disorders, cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease, neurocutaneous syndromes, and much more.
- Additional new chapters cover darker skin tones, dermoscopy, hyperhidrosis, and teledermatology.
- Hundreds of new, full-color photos and more information on ethnically and racially diverse populations, as well as aging populations brings this must-have resource fully up to date.
- Thoroughly updated content includes the latest information on over-the-counter and prescription medications, as well as recent “biologics” that have great potential in the targeted treatment of many immunologic and neoplastic disorders.
- Step-by-step descriptions of basic dermatologic procedures and a formatted approach to each disease help you find what you need quickly and use it immediately in your practice.
- No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms.
ISBN 10: 1451120621
ISBN 13: 9781451120622
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $99.99
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Initial purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates. Your subscription will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive content updates. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to Google Play Store. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel or change your subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: [email protected] or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Author(s): Herbert Goodheart Mercedes Gonzalez, MD, FAAD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive...
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th...
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in...
"Try before you buy"-Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.