Now reflecting a greater focus on todayís multidisciplinary approach to care, Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital, 6th Edition, remains your go-to guide for practical, complete, and current information on medical and surgical critical care. The user-friendly, outline format is designed for rapid reference, providing reliable, hospital-tested protocols that reflect today's most advanced critical care practices.
- Heavily revised to reflect todayís need to include all care providers to optimize treatment
- New section on Health Care Services, with chapters on handovers and transitions, long-term outcomes of ICU patients, EICU and electronic systems, quality improvement, and more
- New chapters on critical care management of Ebola virus disease, ECMO and ventricular assist devices, and critical care of the obstetrical patient
- New videos available online Complete, concise, full-color coverage of this rapidly enlarging field
- Convenient for on-the-go reference
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links
- Cross-linking with Smartlink, references, and more for easy navigation
- History & Bookmarking feature to save your favorite content for future use
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive...
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th...
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in...
"Try before you buy"-Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.