CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2020! Guidelines and recommendations for the most common outpatient conditions from sources you can trust! Clear, concise and clinically relevant.
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2020 - The only resource dedicated to delivering concise summaries of the most clinically relevant primary care guideline (150 new) summaries
A Doody's Core Title for 2020!
- into topics related to disease screening, disease prevention, and disease management, and subdivided into organ systems for quick reference
- Updated with over 150 new guidelines and nearly 30 new sections on topics including opiate use disorder, transgender health, systemic lupus erythematosus, and rotator cuff injury
- Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity
- Includes the most recent research available for each guideline
- Consolidates information from nationally recognized government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels into concise, easy-to-apply guidelines
- Spans all areas of general medicine and covers primary care topics in both ambulatory and hospital settings
- Includes website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Built by nurses, for nurses. Access over 1600+ exam questions, in-depth explanations,...
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience how the enjoyable, user-friendly...
Five best-selling nursing apps combine to form the premier, integrated clinical nursing...
Medical Terminology Learning is a comprehensive, easy to use medical learning app....
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.