- FREE 30-DAY TRIAL-
** Features Latest 2021 Update **
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 1,000 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT
Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
• 1,000+ new and updated topics
• Hundreds of diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full-color images of dermatologic conditions
• ICD-10 codes
• Revised Health Maintenance topics
• Full-text and universal index search to find terms across all entries
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access Unbound's complete 5-Minute Clinical Consult mobile app free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your Google Play account will be charged $99.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, open the Google Play Store. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account. Tap Menu Subscriptions, then select the subscription you want to modify. Follow the instructions on the screen to pause, cancel, or change your subscription.
• NOTE: When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able
5-Minute Clinical Consult
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD; Mark B. Stephens, MD, MS, FAAFP, CAPT, MC, USN
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid. If you do choose not to purchase a subscription, the content will no longer be viewable after the free-trial period ends.
Drug content & clinical support
Featuring detailed explanations of medical disorders, symptoms, and treatments.
by UCSF Department of Medicine
Stay up-to-date with the Merck Manual Professional App.
Make Accurate Psychiatric Diagnoses with Confidence
Authoritative clinical guidance on more than 950 diseases and disorders.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.