Medscape is the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives; point-of-care drug and disease information; and relevant professional education and CME/CE. The Medscape app is designed to provide a personalized experience so that you can easily access what you need, when you need it.
* Discover the latest clinical news and perspectives in your specialty with our tailored newsfeed. Receive alerts about FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Access Reference articles, News, and CME/CE courses with our modern taskbar.
* Customize your homescreen, save your favorite clinical tools, and bookmark articles you like or want to check out later.
Additional Key Features:
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Check out other useful resources, including our drug interaction checker, specialty-specific calculators, pill identifier, and more.
* Find essential procedures in your field with 6200+ Reference articles.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don't have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at [email protected]
Individual or Institutional Subscription required.
The most trusted brand in medical content delivered on a concise, easy-to-navigate platform.
Join the millions of medical professionals who use MDCalc daily to support clinical decision making at the bedside.
Preview or Buy using this app.
The MSF Medical Guidelines app has been developed by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) to improve access to medical guidelines for field workers.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.