Download the ClinicalKey Student Bookshelf app to access your personal bookshelf across all devices whenever you need it. Enhance your study experience with tools designed to build and improve your medical knowledge; making and sharing notes, highlighting key text and creating flashcards.
• Android 5.0+
• ClinicalKey Student account
• The app is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
How to Access:
• Download the app for free and open it.
• On the welcome screen, click Sign In with your CK Student email and password. NOTE: The first time you log in, you must be on your university network.
• If you have been given a Registration ID to create your account, you must first redeem the Registration ID via your web browser:
1. Go to https://www.clinicalkey.com/student/register and follow the steps on-screen.
2. You can then use your login to sign into the Bookshelf app.
• The app will synchronise any books you have added from CK Student (NOTE: you must first add content via CK Student online to see it appear in the app).
For Support and FAQs, go to https://service.elsevier.com/app/home/supporthub/ckstudent/
Boost your knowledge & confidence and reduce anxiety before your MCAT exam....
Hundreds of exam practice questions at your fingertips. We are Pocket Prep,...
Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go, with the Oxford...
USMLE Step 1 USMLE Step 1 is a one-day test that is...
Osmosis from Elsevier is a powerful learning platform that helps nursing and...
The app is very simple and intuitive. It allows you to send...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.