** Unbound Medicine’s Best-Selling, All-In-One Clinical Solution for Nurses **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
Connect to the full PubMed database on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence®, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access the full PubMed database with filters to find nursing relevant articles
• Use the full-text or universal index search to quickly find what you are looking for
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
NURSING.com (formerly NRSNG) is the best place to learn nursing.
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam — complete content review and 6137 NCLEX examination-style questions.
Nursing students love Lecturio because it’s made by nurses for our future nurses!
Nursing Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 56,000 medical terms and 9,000+ images from multiple medical dictionaries trusted by healthcare professionals.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.