The Osler Survival Guide has been designed to meet the urgent need of time-strapped residents and clinicians. It serves as a practical reference for various clinical problems encountered during residency and in your medical career. This unique app carefully distills complex material into need-to-know information that is easily accessible and rapidly viewed helping health care professionals raise the standards of care and improve patient safety.
* Consult need-to-know information from experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine
* Complex material presented in easy-to-understand format
* Coverage of each major specialty
* Link directly to journal abstracts and full text
* Bookmark frequently viewed topics
* Locate answers quickly with Universal Index Search
Editor-in-Chief: Theodore W. James
Senior Editor: Sanjay V. Desai, M.D.
Assistant Editor:William Bain, M.D.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The world is becoming increasingly unclear.Prepping Mate is a prepper app that...
Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track...
Medical ID allows creating medical profiles that are accessible from your lock...
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing the latest 22nd edition of...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.