Preview or Buy using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the 6-step diagnostic framework and interactive decision trees to discover how this app can help all health care professionals narrow down an accurate psychiatric diagnosis.
ABOUT DSM-5™ DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS HANDBOOK
All clinicians are trained to make accurate diagnoses. Beginning with the patient’s presenting symptoms, they ultimately narrow down multiple options to one condition. The DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis Handbook can play a critical role in this process by improving the diagnostic process of psychiatric conditions. Leveraging latest DSM-5 classifications from the American Psychiatric Association, users are able to use a trusted 6-step process when dealing with, sometimes unfamiliar, psych conditions.
Exclusive, integrated interactive decision trees provide a step-by-step process of asking yes or no questions to find a tentative diagnosis. When the initial diagnosis is reached, tables of differential diagnoses are presented to help confirm or present new options.
• Interactive decision trees for narrowing down psychiatric diagnoses
• Algorithms for enhanced assessment
• The latest DSM-5 classifications and ICD-10 codes
• Helpful tables of differential diagnoses
• Detailed entries featuring definitions for each psychiatric condition
• Expansive guidance on all 6 steps of the differential diagnosis process
• Universal Index Search help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Michael B. First, MD
Publisher: American Psychiatric Association Publishing
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Quick-reference tool for differential diagnosis for all healthcare professionals
The official DSM-5® app for Android
by UCSF Department of Medicine
**Features latest, 20th Edition Content**
App includes FREE Drug Guide, Clinical Consult and Medical Calculator for HCPs
2022 Edition with Bonus Features
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.