Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing step-by-step assessment recommendations and helpful photos and illustrations.
ABOUT NURSES’ HEALTH ASSESSMENT HANDBOOK
Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment puts detailed information on assessing adults, children, and special populations at your fingertips. The app employs a "see and do" approach that focuses on health history, physical examination, normal and abnormal findings, nursing interventions, and nursing diagnoses.
• Step-by-step descriptions of assessment techniques
• 230 full-color images and illustrations
• 3-column tables showing Procedures, Normal Findings, and Abnormal Findings
• Recommendations for assessing special populations
• 11 useful appendices
• Up-to-date NANDA nursing diagnoses
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Janet R. Weber, RN, EdD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The indispensable resource for the busy small animal practitioner
Up-to-date guide for the latest treatment information of all the major cancers.
Manage and check your laboratory values / blood test results.
Diseases & disorders, differential diagnoses, algorithms, lab tests & guidelines
Step-by-step procedures to administer anesthesia drugs. ASA guidelines.
240+ disorders. Nursing diagnoses - outcomes & interventions. Patient Ed.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.