Written "by residents, for residents" and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital; One-of-a-kind pediatric formulary. 30+ Built-in calculators. 30+ Interactive flowcharts. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Based on: 21st Edition
Authors: Lauren Kahl Helen Hughes
Publisher: Elsevier, Inc.
Written "by residents, for residents" and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Lauren Kahl, MD and Helen K. Hughes, MD, MPH, The Harriet Lane Handbook, 21st Edition, remains your #1 source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information. Updated and expanded content, keeps you fully current with new guidelines, practice parameters, and more. Easy to use, concise, and complete, this is the essential manual for all health care professionals who treat children.
- Trusted by generations of residents and practitioners, offering fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- The trusted and comprehensive Pediatric Drug Formulary updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Modified outline format ensures you’ll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
By Johns Hopkins Hospital; Lauren Kahl, MD, Harriet Lane Pediatric Residency Program, Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Baltimore, Maryland and Helen K Hughes, MD, MPH, Harriet Lane Pediatric Residency Program, Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Baltimore, Maryland
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Confidence in Practice
**Please Note: This application requires a full institutional site license**
Diseases, Drugs, Calculators, Ask Queries, etc. Your 1 App for All Medical Tools
Endocrine Society's Clinical Practice Guidelines App
See a pediatrician from anywhere, anytime your worried about your ill child
Compilation of scores, scales, tests and classifications grouped by category
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.