Incorporate the latest research findings into your clinical practice with the #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first?extensively revised and updated.
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment is the most comprehensive, reliable, and timely reference available to answer common questions that arise in everyday clinical practice. Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, this trusted classic offers expert advice on all aspects of outpatient and inpatient medical care. You’ll find authoritative, evidence-based coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders including concise, yet thorough synopsis of diagnosis and treatment. Presented in full-color, this single source reference has been fully updated with the latest developments and breakthroughs in medicine, guidelines, references, drug prices, and more.
This essential clinical companion features:
- A strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management
- Detailed review of all internal medicine disciplines, including geriatrics, preventive medicine, and palliative care, plus gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, neurology, psychiatry, and more
- An annual update on HIV/AIDS and other new, emerging viral infections
- Specific information regarding disease prevention and prognosis
- Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
- Key recent references on each topic with PMID numbers for quick online access
- Many full-color photographs, tables, figures and other illustrations
Here are some of the many updates and additions:
- Extensive updating of tables and images
- New FDA-approved medication for multiple sclerosis
- New summary of recommended FDA treatment regimens for hepatitis C
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations for osteoporosis, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer
- Extensive update of immune modulation therapy and adjuvant treatments of breast cancer
- Targeted therapies for advanced non-small cell lung cancers
- Thoroughly revised chapter on viral and rickettsial infections, including recent measles, polio, and acute flaccid paralysis outbreaks, and on related immunizations
- Clarification of the appropriate role of opioids and buprenorphine formulations in chronic pain management
- Revised section on health care for sexual and gender minority patients
- Information on new biologic agents for asthma, and many other disorders
Authoritative clinical guidance on more than 950 diseases and disorders.
Handbook with Definition, Symptoms, Causes and Treatment of common diseases
All Pediatric Diseases and Treatment app for common diseases in children.
Invaluable resource for both the common and critical clinical procedures
Handbook includes more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs.
1K Generic, 4K Trade names, Black Box Alerts and Com coverage of IV Drug Admin
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.