"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
DrDrugs®: Drug Guide for Physicians, sets new standards for drug references by increasing its focus on safe practice and effective patient care. Now, in addition to providing the most comprehensive, up-to-date and practical drug information, DrDrugs includes over 700 built in drug dosing calculation tools. Simply review a drug, calculate the dose and administer all in a single step without needing to switch to a separate drug dosing program. This update comes with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
One of the main highlights of this edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for 1200+ generic drugs.
NEW IN THIS UPDATE :
* NEW! Added NDC (National Drug Code) for 1300+ Monographs.
* NEW! Added 22 New Monographs.
* NEW! 563 updated Monographs.
* NEW! Added 3 New Indices – BEERS, REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy), NDC.
Comprehensive coverage on over 1,400 drug monographs including more than:
* 5,000 trade and generic drugs as well as expanded coverage of herbal products
* 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic (if available)
* 500 commonly used combination drugs, including the dosage amount of the active generic ingredient
* Most complete life-span drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients
Completely updated with expanded coverage on vulnerable populations including:
* New indications and dosing recommendations for top 100 pediatric drugs
* Pediatric, geriatric, and OB medication administration considerations
* A complete immunization schedule
* Special techniques for administering medications to children
* Oral rehydration solutions
* Drugs and breast feeding
* List of drugs associated with increased number of falls in the elderly
More High Alert Coverage and Patient Safety Information than any other drug guide including:
* Special highlights to identify High Alert Medications with high risks for patient injury and information throughout the monograph that explain what the physician can do to ensure patient safety
* "Do not confuse with" and "Do not crush, break, or chew" caution statements highlighted to support safe practice
* Information on how to prevent administration errors, detect dosing and dispensing errors, and detect or prevent adverse drug reactions (ADR)s.
* Explanations on how to administer medication safely by all routes – including signs and symptoms for toxicity and overdose, safe handling tips and how to educate patients for safe medication use in the home
- No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms.
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $38.99
Payment will be charged to your mode of payment you select at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your App “Settings” and tapping “Manage Subscriptions”. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: [email protected] or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Five best-selling nursing apps combine to form the premier, integrated clinical nursing...
- FREE 30-DAY TRIAL -NEW 18th edition content with over 600 new...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.