An easy-to-use guide to the hundreds of important nursing facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, ECG info and many more.
Find essential nursing information at a glance! Mosby’s PDQ for RN: Practical Detailed Quick, 4th Edition is an easy-to-use pocket-sized guide to important facts formulas and procedures used in the clinical setting. It offers quick access to details you need but don’t usually memorize such as signs and symptoms medications conversions abbreviations and normal/abnormal ranges for lab tests. When in doubt check this handy reference!
New to this edition
NEW! Expanded coverage addresses oxygen delivery, hypoglycemic drugs, cardiac rhythms (STEMI), seizure treatment, breath sounds, and more.
NEW assessment tools are included for pain, nutrition, and alcohol abuse.
UPDATED content reflects the latest clinical developments, screening guidelines, and drug information.
- Sections provide quick access to essential facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, and more.
- Compact size features durable, water-resistant pages and spiral binding, making the book easy to carry and use in any clinical setting.
- A focus on special populations includes separate sections on pediatric, maternity, and geriatric patients.
- Emergency Care section provides guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest.
- HIPAA- and OSHA- compliant information reflects the latest practice standards and guidelines.
- Colorful charts and tables make lookup easy, and data is thorough enough for even experienced practicing nurses.
Five best-selling nursing apps combine to form the premier, integrated clinical nursing...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your...
Built by nurses, for nurses. Access over 1600+ exam questions, in-depth explanations,...
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience how the enjoyable, user-friendly...
Medical Terminology Learning is a comprehensive, easy to use medical learning app....
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.