Pediatric Nutrition, 8th edition by the American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Nutrition with contributions from more than 100 authors provides the latest information about nutrient metabolism and nutrition to support the normal development and health of infants and children with nutrition issues.
Significantly revised and updated, Pediatric Nutrition, Eighth edition provides the latest evidence-based guidance on the full spectrum of childhood nutrition issues.
- More than 50 chapters cover the latest information on nutrient metabolism to support the normal development and health of infants and children who are well, those born with congenital anomalies or disorders of metabolism, and those with acute and chronic illness.
- Tables and figures provide a ready resource for topics that impact practice, including the nutrient content of selected foods, recommended nutrient requirements, the fortification and use of specialized infant formulas, and more.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- New chapter: Pediatric Global Nutrition.
- Other chapters have been completely revised and reorganized, based on new information in nutritional science and new evidence-based guidelines recommending changes in practice.
- New policy statement on sugary drinks and new clinical reports on food insecurity, fruit juice consumption, fish and shellfish consumption, and use of donor human milk for the preterm infant.
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Littmann Learning - powered by eMurmur - is the app for auscultation...
- FREE 30-DAY TRIAL -NEW 18th edition content with over 600 new...
** Features New 2023 Update ** ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULTThe latest update...
Nursing students love Lecturio because it’s made by nurses for our future...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.