The #1 radiology board review is now in its thoroughly updated new Seventh Edition!
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Radiology Review Manual
Based on: 8th edition
Author: Wolfgang Dahnert, M.D.
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
The #1 radiology board review is now in its thoroughly updated new Seventh Edition! Through six editions and translated into several foreign languages, Dr. Dähnert's has helped thousands of readers prepare for—and successfully complete—their written boards. This latest update is based on the 7th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Radiology Review Manual organized by body region and provides extensive lists of image findings and differential diagnoses that are associated with specific disease entities.
- An accessible outline format enables the reader to find information quickly
- Includes differential diagnoses for common clinical presentations
- Includes 7 Calculators and 1 interactive flowcharts which helps in making quick decision
- Acronyms, shorthand, and mnemonics used throughout for rapid study and review
- Lists of memory joggers and facts for fast review
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Often called the ‘the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive...
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample...
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th...
The go-to guide for students and nurses alike to promote better patient...
Pocket Anatomy and Physiology provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.