Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: MA Notes: Medical Assistant's Pocket Guide
This handy guide provides all of the commonly used, but rarely memorized information you need— from normal lab values and common medical abbreviations to dosage calculations, triage questions, and more.
Based on: 3rd Edition
Author: Cindi Brassington, MS, CMA (AAMA); Cheri Goretti, MA, MT (ASCP), CMA (AAMA)
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
MA Notes: Medical Assistant's Pocket Guide provides all of the commonly used, but rarely memorized information you need— from normal lab values and common medical abbreviations to dosage calculations, triage questions, and more. Thoroughly revised and updated, the 3rd Edition puts the latest information and practices at your fingertips.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Brand-new tab for Patient Education, (content now required for CAAHEP accreditation,) that covers the common health issues you’ll encounter in practice, including disease prevention, healthy lifestyles, and CPR.
- NEW! Coverage of the electronic submission of claims.
- Must-have information on the front and back office…
- Billing and coding tips
- OSHA regulations
- Assisting with specialty exams
- Well child and sick child care
- Office surgical procedures
- Patient education
- Spanish terms
- Organizational and recordkeeping tools.
- Electronic Medical Records information.
- Nutritional and dietary information.
- Adult immunization schedule.
- Basic ECG procedures.
- Updated list of the most prescribed drugs and their effects.
- IV drip rates, drug calculation formulas, and basic math review.
- Updated and expanded list of frequently-used Spanish terms.
Skyscape's App is based on the print edition of the Saunders Comprehensive...
Practical and vocational test preparation for NCLEX-PN exam. Includes over 2,000 questions...
Built by nurses, for nurses. Access over 1600+ exam questions, in-depth explanations,...
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your...
Five best-selling nursing apps combine to form the premier, integrated clinical nursing...
USMLE Step 1 USMLE Step 1 is a one-day test that is...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.