stoic. can help you live a happier and more tranquil life. you will learn stoicism philosophy and how to cope with stress.
get your daily mental health tracker companion for mood tracking, journaling, meditations, and reflection. it analyzes your emotive influences and gives you insights on how to be happier and more productive.
WHY DO YOU NEED A MENTAL HEALTH TRACKER?
we all experience a complex range of emotions every single day. whether we are feeling positive or negative — both of which are completely natural, of course — it is essential that we have a clear understanding of our emotional state of mind if we are to achieve self-actualization.
stoicism is a philosophy of leaders, as Tim Ferriss put it:
• become happier and more productive
• become less emotionally reactive
• become a better, kinder person
• become better at resolving conflicts
MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINE.
• start a perfect day with a personalized morning routine. prepare for your daily activities so that nothing can surprise you during the day.
• reflect on your actions in the evening to develop as a human being. get better every day.
• journaling. clear your mind, express your thoughts, set goals and be more grateful with guided journaling.
• negative visualization. discover how many things you have in your life that you should be grateful for. things you take for granted. achievements that you forgot a long time ago. you are luckier and more privileged than you think.
• meditation. an unguided session of meditation with background sounds and timed chimes.
• breathing. deep calm and box breathing exercises.
• quotes. read and save your favorite inspiring quotes from stoic philosophers, Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha.
• fear setting. a way of overcoming hard decisions in life introduced by Tim Ferriss. it will help you be less afraid of taking action.
• thought exercise. stoic interpretation of CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.) whenever you feel strong negative emotions, try to put corresponding thoughts here. you may notice, that your feelings were caused by your thoughts, and after a small shift in the way you think, you can experience a significant change in your mood.
• history. browse your old entries or filter them with particular questions. see how your responses change over time and find patterns to help you in your personal development.
• stoic wisdom. learn the most practical philosophy that will help you survive in high-stress environments. meditate on quotes by Marcus Aurelius and Seneca and conquer your ego.
• learn philosophies. with quotes from Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha you can learn Tao, Confucianism, Buddhism, and Christian approaches to life.
• and remember "we suffer more in imagination than in reality" - Seneca
Mental Health & Online Therapy App. Get help by certified mental health experts.
Exercises, Courses & Meditation with Supportive Community
Mental Health Routine & Tools
Life improvement, spirituality, personal growth, introspection, self betterment
Talkspace - the leaders in Online Therapy with 2,000,000+ happier users!
Improve your health by tracking your mood & emotions.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.