Writeaday is me trying to build a better journal for myself. It's a different kind of interaction than you're used to having with other apps.
It encourages you to take quick notes throughout the day. There are other, better apps that ask you to take 30 minutes at the end of each day.
🔂 the ritual
• 5 minutes in the morning: "What's one thing that would make today great?"
• Use Writeaday throughout the day.
• 5 minutes in the evening: "What's one thing that went well?"
⏱ free forever
Free. No ads. No limits on the number of entries.
🙌 create good habits
Developing the habit of journaling is hard work. Writeaday makes that simpler by motivating you with a color gradient that grows, the more you write.
⭐️ other features
• Use #hashtags in your notes.
• Use your personal Google Drive for backup.
• Time machine. Entries from your past will occasionally pop up.
• Quotes in the morning.
• Day, Night, Dusk Themes.
• Pincode & Fingerprint Lock.
💬 called out in
• FbStart - Global Program by Facebook
• Top 10 Android Apps of February 2017 (PhoneDog)
💭 fund a creator
• Look up Writeaday on Patreon to help fund.
A bullet journal and diary with customizable journal prompts
Journal your life, health, habits and more using customizable diary forms
Digital Journal & diary app for all your devices. No subscription or ads
Free Mood Tracker, Journal, Diary, Digital Planner app for Self Care
A self reflection memoir to catalog personal emotions, thoughts and feelings.
Guided journal for self-care
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.