Android Device Policy helps your IT admin keep your organization's data secure. Your admin can use the app to manage security policies and settings. Use the Android Management Experience (https://enterprise.google.com/android/experience) to generate a demo code.
Android Device Policy offers:
• Easy enrollment
• Access to managed Google Play
• Access to email and work resources
Developers, use the Android Management API (https://g.co/dev/androidmanagement) to manage devices with Android Device Policy.
• Camera: optionally used to scan QR codes for enterprise enrollment
• Contacts: used to add your work account to the device, required for access to managed Google Play
• Phone: used for device registration, to report device identifiers to your IT admin
• Location: used to query available WiFi networks, to align with IT policy and offer a new network if current configuration is broken
You can opt out of optional permission requests and still use the app.
• Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.• Watch major broadcast and...
Google Wallet gives you fast, secure access to your everyday essentials. Tap...
Set up, manage, and control your Google Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home,...
Google Chat is an intelligent and secure communication and collaboration tool, built...
Google Pay is a simple, secure, and seamless way to pay and...
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing• Tap to Translate:...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.