Android Device Policy helps your IT admin keep your organization's data secure. Your admin can use the app to manage security policies and settings. Use the Android Management Experience (https://enterprise.google.com/android/experience) to generate a demo code.
Android Device Policy offers:
• Easy enrollment
• Access to managed Google Play
• Access to email and work resources
Developers, use the Android Management API (https://g.co/dev/androidmanagement) to manage devices with Android Device Policy.
• Camera: optionally used to scan QR codes for enterprise enrollment
• Contacts: used to add your work account to the device, required for access to managed Google Play
• Phone: used for device registration, to report device identifiers to your IT admin
• Location: used to query available WiFi networks, to align with IT policy and offer a new network if current configuration is broken
You can opt out of optional permission requests and still use the app.
Help you easily and efficiently manage for your android smartphones and tablets.
Lost your Android? We will help you find it. See http://www.androidlost.com
Automatic file sync and backup tool for Google Drive cloud storage
Over 30 million active users use the best app of personal cloud storage!
Device manager for privacy, security & Mental health.
Know everything about your Android™ device. View CPU, RAM, GPU, App & Root info.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.