To start using Sound Amplifier, plug in wired headphones (required) then go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
Sound Amplifier enhances audio from your Android device using headphones to provide a more comfortable and natural listening experience. Use Sound Amplifier on your Android device to filter, augment, and amplify sound in the real world. Sound Amplifier makes audio clearer and easier to hear. It works by increasing quiet sounds while not over-boosting loud sounds. With 2 simple sliders, you can quickly customize sound enhancement and noise reduction to minimize distracting background noise.
• Boost quiet and reduce loud sounds around you and on your device.
• Carry on conversations in loud environments.
• Personalize your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• Reduce unwanted or distracting noises.
• Audio visualization - helps you visualize audio.
• Now available for devices with Android 6.0 and later.
Once you’ve tuned Sound Amplifier to a setting you like, you can toggle it on and off using the Accessibility Button.
• Phone: Needed to know the phone state to pause Sound Amplifier when there’s an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Needed for real-time audio processing.
A powerful aid for your hearing. Supercharge your ear and get enhanced...
Music sounds so much better with SoundID! Tailored to your preferences and...
With Headphones Equalizer and its set of tools, you will be able...
Jabra Sound+ appThe Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion for your...
Boom is a powerful Music Player with a magical 3D surround sound,...
You want to measure the sound, but you don't have a professional...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.