Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly - with Explore.
- Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
The presentation and slides app that you can carry with you wherever...
Microsoft 365 helps you get more done with productivity tools for any...
■ Presentations► The only complete Office presentation program for your PowerPoint files►...
Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files....
Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official SlideShare app. Explore over...
The document editor that you can take with you on the go...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.