Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Microsoft 365 helps you get more done with productivity tools for any...
The document editor that you can take with you on the go...
Want to quickly open all formats of files on your phone with...
OfficeSuite is the smart choice for office productivity.Combining all the features that...
Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files....
The presentation and slides app that you can carry with you wherever...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.