There are six steps in the original technique:
1. Decide on the task to be done.
2. Set the pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes).
3. Work on the task.
4. End work when the timer rings and put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
5. If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes) and then return to step 2; otherwise continue to step 6.
6. After four pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step 1.
Application developed by Linh Okita and co.
Bring structure to your workflow by utilising time blocking POMODORO technique.
The most efficient time tracking app for the perfect time management
Foca is a minimalist yet professional Pomodoro Focus Timer App.
Develop a habit of meditation, mindfulness. Relieve anxiety, relax, sleep better
Treat your life like a game to stay motivated and organized!
Combines pomodoro timer and task organizer, integrated time tracker
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.