It happened again: At the end of the day, you feel like you weren't able to do anything you wanted. And you thought that day would be THE day...
We've all been there, and the origin of the problem is the same: you're not keeping track of your day and activities. When you realize it's already late.
Here's the solution. The mind isn't good at visualizing big numbers. That's why you can easily imagine 1 meter but 100,000 meters you can't. The same happens when we try to plan our days as just one big block of 24 hours. We over or underestimate how much we can do with that.
This app, based on the article from Wait But Why, will fix that. The approach is simple: we break down this big 24-hour block into digestible pieces, so you can visualize your time and finally put your life on track.
Small blocks of 10 minutes are simpler to track and visualize than the big hour blocks we commonly use. So in the app, you'll have 144 of them every day to plan your activities.
If you sleep 7-8 hours a day, you'll have 100 small blocks to keep track of. If you work for 8 hours, well, now you have 52 blocks to do everything. Spent 3 hours on social media? Now you have 40 left. And every 10 minutes you lose another one.
Using the app you'll see how little time we have. However, you'll also be able to track it much more efficiently. You can be productive if you know where your blocks are being wasted!
How will you use the next block? Start planning and tracking now, with some great features:
- A blocks-based visualization of every single day, ever
- The blocks get filled as the day goes by, helping you stay on track
- Create as many activities as you need. Keep track of everything!
- Tap and hold the blocks to allocate or deallocate activities
- After allocating an activity, you'll receive a notification 10 minutes before it starts!
- Statistics and charts will help you have data to help you improve
- No need for an internet connection! Wherever you are, you can see your blocks.
You can use this app in two ways:
1. Strictly planning every day, keeping track of each block. This is the most effective way of learning how you spend your days!
2. Pick a couple of activities to track. You can keep track of just some of them, leaving the rest blank. You won't get as many insights, but it's easy to create the habit of tracking!
Both ways will help you live more productive and happier days! Plus, you can also use it as a Pomodoro timer, since it has notifications. It's flexible enough to fit with different techniques!
Check the app before going to sleep every day, so you understand how you spent your day and learn how to do it better the next day!
Stop wasting your blocks without noticing! It's completely free, so enjoy :)
Chaos Control was created to help you manage your goals, to-do lists...
🏆#1 Best To-do List of 2021 - Digital Trends🏆#1 Top Android Apps...
Tusk is a flexible task scheduler that makes getting things done easier...
The ease and flexibility of a paper planner with the portability of...
RoutineFlow is a routine planner and ADHD planner that puts your success...
TOOLS- Task Manager- Goal Planner- To Do list- Notepad for notes- Schedule...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.