Fit Notifications allows you to view all your Android notifications on your Fitbit device. See list of compatible devices.
No special permissions required!
This app supports any Fitbit device that has text notifications capability. The following is a non-exhaustive list:
Fitbit Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Blaze, Surge, Ionic, Versa, Versa 2 and any other device supporting text notifications.
Note: Limited compatibility with Fitbit Flex 2 (lights up the LEDs)
POSSIBLE ISSUES (Troubleshooting):
1. Some users have experienced issues receiving notifications when they enable the "Dismiss placeholder notification" setting within this app. If you are experiencing issues with notifications, please try increasing the delay to dismiss placeholder notifications to 5 seconds or more, or try disabling this setting completely.
2. Please make sure that you only choose Fit Notifications for the "Text Notifications" for your Fitbit device via the official Fitbit app. If you accidentally set other types of notifications such as Call or Calendar Notification also using 'Fit Notifications' app, then Fitbit will NOT forward notifications to your device.
3. If you use "do not disturb" mode (also called silent mode) then you will not receive notifications on your Fitbit device as Android disables notification forwarding. To work around this, you have to change the notifications priority for Fit Notifications app. Instructions are provided in the app to fix this.
4. You MAY NOT receive notifications if your Fitbit device has low battery. Please refer to information at the official Fitbit website for your particular device model.
5. You MAY have to restart your phone any time you update the official Fitbit app. Please refer to information at the official Fitbit website for your particular device model.
NOTE: When having issues, always double check if you can receive regular notifications via the Fitbit app before determining that the issue is with the Fit Notifications app. If you do not even receive a phone call or calendar notification, then there may be a configuration issue with the official Fitbit app. Contact Fitbit to troubleshoot this.
Please troubleshoot the app using the instructions and FAQs. These should help you most of the time. If you still have issues, contact me via email.
If you enjoy the app and find it useful, kindly rate the app and leave a useful review below!
Fitbit is part of Google. Together, we can make health and wellness...
Fit Companion is an Android and WearOS app based on the Google...
Feelfit is the top app to be a healthier. The app can...
WHOOP is your personalized digital fitness and health coach. Get the all-new...
Easily track your bike rides and runs with Cadence Run and Bike...
Developed to work with our smartwatches to help you monitor your activity...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.