Record, track, and analyze your food, mood, and symptoms to gain insights into your digestive health.
mySymptoms makes logging a food and symptom diary easy - remembering your favorite foods and providing customizable symptoms. The diary analysis reveals any patterns that emerge between your diet and symptoms. Print a PDF (Android 4.4 or above) / web report of your diary/journal.
DIARY / JOURNAL
• Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
• Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
• Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
• View and modify your diary entries
• Create and modify your own symptoms
• Export your food diary as a PDF (Android 4.4 or above), CSV, or Web report for printing or sharing
• Discover any patterns between your diet and symptoms
• View suspect foods, trends, and correlations between food and symptoms
• Configurable analysis
• Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
• Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
• Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
HOW TO USE
• Simply begin by tracking your meals along with any symptoms you experience
• Over time, the more you track, the more the analysis algorithms have to work with to provide any insights
mySymptoms is used by sufferers of:
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
• Food intolerance and sensitivities such as dairy, gluten, lactose
• Acid reflux
• Crohn’s disease
• Celiac disease
• SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
• Ulcerative colitis
• Migraines & cluster headaches
• Bloating, heartburn, and many other digestive conditions
mySymptoms is also useful for recording a FODMAP diet.
Please note that the analysis algorithms use statistical methods to identify suspect foods/items and do not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
The information provided by this app is not medical advice. Always consult a doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
• Advanced analysis including ingredients and food groups (where provided)
• Detailed results for each item includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
• Review events a food or symptom appears in
• No adverts
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
If you experience any issues with mySymptoms, then please contact our support team - we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
Enquiries: [email protected]
HEALTH IS PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, and SOCIAL. Focusing on all four reveals true...
■ Latest Awards• Healthline.com: Best Allergy Apps of the Year 2020• Focus...
Foodvisor is your wellbeing guide, providing personalized nutrition for every motivation.When it...
Looking to lose weight, gain weight, or just improve your health, but...
KetoDiet App the original low-carb app from KetoDietApp.comKeto Diet is not just...
Build better eating habits and improve your relationship with food using a...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.