Commonality turns you into your own body’s Chief Scientist, with:
- All your health tracking in one place
- Commonality provides flexible tracking that captures symptoms, mood, sleep, stress, mental health and anxiety, and automatically imports weather and air quality data (where available) for analysis.
Next Level Analysis That Actually Works
Tracking is pointless unless it helps you work out what is affecting you. This is why Commonality is built around our iHealthDiscovery analysis engine that offers much more than the usual ‘correlations’. iHealthDiscovery is the result of a PhD and 4 years of development and uses advanced machine learning to find the needle in your health hay-stack, without all the ‘false positives’ given by correlations.
The Power to Learn From Your Experiments
When you try a new supplement, medication or treatment, you probably don’t think you are doing science, but you are. Commonality empowers you to learn from the experiments you are already doing (we call them ‘hacks’) just like you had your own research lab. At the end of a ‘hack’ we give you a research grade analysis of whether it made any difference, using our iHealthTest engine.
Commonality helps you:
- Fully customise your tracking to suit your goals and health.
- Access research grade analysis and insights through the iHealthDiscovery engine.
- Become your own Chief Scientist, run experiments (‘hacks’) and assess results with the iHealthTest engine.
- Store data across multiple devices
Please contact [email protected] for support or any suggestions.
Simply track what you eat, your symptoms and moods and Endive will...
This mobile app is the only personal and family health diary in...
* iTrackBites is now Healthi *Your Simple & Affordable Weight Loss Solution...
RethinkCare is a holistic parenting and behavioral health benefit offered by employers...
Tracky is the only journal you'll ever need to keep track of...
Diagnostics reimagined. No lab visits. No lines. No second guessing.The Cue Health...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.