Any program can tell you to eat less and move more.
Noom is different.
Noom’s proven psychology-based approach identifies your deep-rooted thoughts and triggers, and builds a custom game plan to help you form healthy habits, faster.
Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more, we've already helped over 45 million people worldwide build health habits and achieve their health goals.
People who use Noom lose an average of 18 pounds in just 16 weeks!
78% keep the weight off for over a year.
Learn how to navigate your environment, challenge your thoughts, master your triggers, and overcome any barrier that might come your way.
Whether it's emotional eating, cravings at mid-day, difficulty with social eating, or a sweet tooth, Noom's scientifically backed-solution will help you create a plan to overcome any obstacle and practice healthier habits until you've mastered them!
What you get:
- Scientifically-proven psychology approach to “trick” your body into building healthy habits, faster
- Flexible coaching designed to help you set and achieve your short- and long-term goals, and provide you with as much daily support and accountability you need -- you decide!
- Personalized feedback from your coach based on your in-app activity and progress
- Tools to track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure, and blood sugar all in one place
- Interactive content with over 250+ new articles, including choose-your-own adventure style guides to apply our #PsychTricks into your daily life, seamlessly
- Smarter technology to identify your challenges in real time and keep you on track
- Custom meal + workout Plans available to take your progress to the next level
- Our most comprehensive food database, with over half a million new and updated food logging options and barcodes to make your experience even better
- An award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer to count your steps
Our team of doctors, psychologists, nutritionists, and personal trainers have created a new course that takes the most effective behavior change research and techniques and delivers them to you in daily bite-size articles and interactive challenges to teach you the skills you need to improve your health.
Sign up today to turn your healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
NEW: Choose foods that can help boost your immune system
Lose weight & reach your health goals with Lose It! diet app and food tracker!
iTrackBites is now Healthi - lose weight with personalized weight loss plans
Award Winning Weight Tracker App with option to track multiple profiles
Weight tracker app. Track & record body weight in weight loss calendar.
Lose weight and track fitness with MyFitnessPal: calorie counter + macro tracker
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.