With this app you can transliterate text to runes based on a phonetic translation. This app translates the sounds of words, not the meaning. It is a good source for rune pronunciation and learning about the runic alphabets.
Supports the following major runic families:
• Elder Futhark runes (Common Germanic Fuþark)
• Swedish-Norwegian Fuþąrk (Rök; Younger Futhark, short twig)
• Danish Fuþąrk (Younger Futhark, long branch)
• Medieval rune alphabets
• The runes that J. R. R. Tolkien invented for Cirth (the rune script from The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings)
Supports Ogham (Old Irish script):
• Aicme Beithe / hÚatha / Muine / Ailme
• Forfeda (the letters added later)
For premium users:
• Anglo-Saxon runes (Anglo-Frisian Fuþorc)
• Old Turkic (Göktürk script / Orkhon script / Orkhon-Yenisey)
• Old Hungarian runes (rovásírás)
• Armanen runes (Armanen Futharkh)
• Old Italic
• Glagolitic (Old Slavonic Ⰳⰾⰰⰳⱁⰾⰹⱌⰰ "Glagolitsa", sometimes known as Slavic runes)
Text is transcribed to runes based on a phonetic representation (English, Russian or language agnostic).
This is strong plot creation app that support・Novel ✏・Manga 📖・Movie 🎦・Drama 🎭・Secondary...
Novelist, are you ready to start writing your next amazing novel?Fortelling provides...
Live by the moon phases calendar and rhythm. Heal your soul, and...
Download Astrolink, enter with your birth information and receive a free, complete...
There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a...
Are you looking for a simple and easy-to-use anonymous chat platform to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.