Individual or Institutional Subscription required.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and Individual subscribers can now answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this app onto an Android™ phone or tablet.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate for Android Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Email topics and graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please contact us with questions or feedback at [email protected] Thank you!
Permissions the UpToDate app requires and how it uses them:
• Storage: required to store anything on your device
• Phone calls: used to uniquely identify your device - allowing persistent login
• Network communications: used to download and update content from UpToDate
• Development tools: used to write to device storage (SD card) if needed
The most trusted brand in medical content delivered on a concise, easy-to-navigate platform.
Littmann Learning - powered by eMurmur - is the app for auscultation education.
Join the millions of medical professionals who use MDCalc daily to support clinical decision making at the bedside.
Osmosis from Elsevier is a powerful learning platform that helps students learn smarter and retain more information in a visual way.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.