Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use Noonlight. Noonlight uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is:
1. Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy.
2. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin.
3. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
Be prepared for any situation:
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending help to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• On-call team of friendly, certified dispatchers ready 24/7/365 to get you help, asap.
We take the satisfaction and safety of our customers very seriously. Please check out our reviews to see how Noonlight is helping people just like you!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Noonlight will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.
Medical ID allows creating medical profiles that are accessible from your lock...
Download the app for an extra layer of protection that helps you...
We know co-parenting can be hard. The coParenter app helps you manage...
This mobile app is for UPMC Health Plan insurance members only. Not...
PulsePoint Respond is a 911-connected app that can immediately inform you of...
Durcal is the family tracker to find your relatives' location and take...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.