The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted every year to grant admission to aspirants into MBBS / BDS courses across the country. From 2020 onwards, NEET is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier, it was known as All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) and was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recommended the syllabus for NEET after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. This was done to establish uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of different areas in Medical Education.
NEET is held every year in the month of May. In the final test paper, there are total 180 questions with 45 questions from Physics, 45 questions from Chemistry and 90 questions from Biology (45 questions from Botany + 45 questions from Zoology). It is observed that most of the questions asked are based on chapters from NCERT textbooks.
With the motto of Learning Made Simple, We have developed NEET Question Banks for all the aspirants who wish to crack NEET and come out with flying colors. The Question Banks are a compilation of questions from the last 33 Years’ Question Papers of AIPMT to enable exam oriented preparation.
🎯KEY FEATURES OF APP
📌Chapter-wise & Topic-wise Solved Papers
📌Chapter-wise Mock Test with Solution
📌Bookmark Questions Facility
📌Mock Test Result Record
📌Important info about NEET
📌Important Links for NEET
💥Some benefits of studying from App are:
• NEET Topic-wise Solved Papers CHEMISTRY contains the past year papers of NEET, 2020 to 1988 distributed in 31 Topics.
• It also contains Chapter-wise Mock Test Facility
• The Topics have been arranged exactly in accordance to the NCERT books so as to make it 100% convenient to Class 11 & 12 students.
• The fully solved CBSE Mains papers of 2011 & 2012 (the only Objective CBSE Mains paper held) have also been incorporated in the book topic-wise.
• The book also contains NEET 2013 along with the Karnataka NEET 2013 paper.
• The detailed solutions of all questions are provided at the end of each chapter to bring conceptual clarity.
• The book contains around 1760+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS.
We hope that this App will help you at every step as you move closer to your educational goal. We wish you all great success ahead!
University Physics is a three-volume collection that meets the scope and sequence...
Astronomy is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of one-...
Inorganic chemistry is the study of inorganic compounds, many of which are...
The ultimate aim is to give students a thorough understanding of the...
The material covers both fundamental and practical aspects of chemical analysis. There...
✨ Core content of the application ✨👉 12Th Mathematics in Hindi include:•...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.