💥42 YEAR (1978-2019) IIT JEE ADVANCED PAPER SOLUTION
💥19 YEAR (2002-2020) JEE MAIN (AIEEE) PAPER SOLUTION
Every aspirant must check the JEE Main/Advanced previous year question papers to understand the nature of the exam. Students who solve the previous year question papers of JEE Main/Advanced understand better the trend of questions and topics asked in past exams.
Chapter-wise MCQ for IIT JEE ADVANCED & JEE MAIN is a collection of selected MCQ's for Engineering entrance exams. This App follows the pattern of 11th and 12th syllabus as prescribed by NCERT.
•“42 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 18 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper MATHEMATICS” is the first integrated book, which contains topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-19 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2019 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-20 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2020.
• The app provides 2 Sets of JEE Main 2019 (1 of each of the 2 Phases) & Paper 1 & 2 of JEE ADvanced 2019.
• The book is divided into 22 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• Each chapter divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer and Subjective Questions.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 3380+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN Mathematics.
👉How to practise with JEE Main Question Papers?
Students appearing for JEE Main 2020 must practise with the help of the previous year question papers and sample papers. The advantages of preparing with the help of the question papers of JEE Main is that one can know the exam pattern, time taken to answer each question as well as difficulty levels of the exam. Some benefits of practising with the JEE Main papers:
1. With more practice using question papers, the JEE Main exam pattern becomes clear with better clarity on the marking scheme.
2. A better understanding of the types of questions asked in exam comes with regular solving of JEE Main question papers
3. With constant and regular use of the question papers of JEE Main, a good idea of the JEE Main syllabus weightage can be gathered.
4. With every JEE Main question paper solved, candidates can analyse their preparation to improvise with revision.
🌟App Includes Following Chapters🌟
01. Trigonometric Functions & Equations
02. Complex Numbers
03. Quadratic Equation and Inequations (Inequalities)
04. Permutations and Combinations
05. Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
06. Sequences and Series
07. Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines
09. Conic Sections
11. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
13. Properties of Triangle
14. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Applications of Derivatives
17. Indefinite Integrals
18. Definite Integrals and Applications of Integrals
19. Differential Equations
21. Vector Algebra and Three Dimensional Geometry
22. Miscellaneous (Sets, Relations, Statistics & Mathematical Reasoning)
👉🏼The chapters have been divided as per the Class 11th & 12th syllabus followed by the NCERT books. Some of the chapters which are split in the class 11th & 12th syllabus in NCERT have been combined. There might be certain topics! chapters which are not covered in NCERT but are a part of JEE Advanced & IIT-JEE syllabus.
University Physics is a three-volume collection that meets the scope and sequence...
Astronomy is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of one-...
Inorganic chemistry is the study of inorganic compounds, many of which are...
The ultimate aim is to give students a thorough understanding of the...
The material covers both fundamental and practical aspects of chemical analysis. There...
✨ Core content of the application ✨👉 12Th Mathematics in Hindi include:•...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.