Dedication and hard work are essential for a candidate to be successful in NEET. Since it is the only medical entrance test for undergraduate courses, NEET is a tough nut to crack. Here, the success of a candidate largely depends on the NEET preparation strategy of the individual.
🎯KEY FEATURES OF APP
📌Chapter-wise & Topic-wise Solved Papers
📌Chapter-wise Mock Test Facility
📌Bookmark Questions Facility
📌Mock Test Result Record
📌Important info about NEET
📌Important Links for NEET
✨NEET preparation tips suggested by experts and toppers:
✔ Understand the subject and its concepts
✔ Complete the syllabus from NCERT books before shifting to reference books
✔ Refer to the NEET question papers of previous years
✔ Take NEET mock tests regularly
✔ Focus on the Biology section
👉App Content Include:
• NEET Topic-wise Solved Papers BIOLOGY contains the past year papers of NEET, 2020 to 1988 distributed in 38 Topics.
• The Topics have been arranged exactly in accordance to the NCERT books so as to make it 100% convenient to Class 11 & 12 students.
• The detailed solutions of all questions are provided at the end of each chapter to bring conceptual clarity.
• The book contains around 3520+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN BIOLOGY.
✨Table of Contents: Solved Paper NEET 2020-1988 divided into:
1. The living World 2. Biological classification 3. Plant kingdom 4. Animal kingdom 5. Morphology of Flowering Plants 6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants 7. Structural organisation in Animals 8. Cell: the br>Unit of life 9. Bio molecules 10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division 11. Transport in Plants 12. Mineral Nutrition 13. Photosynthesis in higher plant 14. Respiration in Plants 15. Plant Growth and development 16. Digestion and Absorption 17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases 18. Body fluids and circulation 19. Excretory products and Their elimination 20. Locomotion and movement 21. Neural control and Coordination 22. Chemical coordination and integration 23. Reproduction in Organisms 24. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants 25. Human Reproduction 26. Reproductive health 27. Principles of Inheritance and variation 28. Molecular basis of Inheritance 29. Evolution 30. Human Health and disease 31. Strategies for enhancement in Food Production 32. Microbes in Human Welfare 33. Biotechnology: principles and Processes 34. Biotechnology and Its applications 35. Organisms and populations 36. Ecosystems 37. Biodiversity's and conservation 38. Environmental issues.
📝PHYSICS - 35 YEAR NEET PAST PAPER WITH SOLUTION35 years NEET Past...
University Physics is a three-volume collection that meets the scope and sequence...
Precalculus app is designed for needs of a various of precalculus courses...
Astronomy is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of one-...
This application includes key notes, definitions, formulae, terms and flow charts of...
Calculus is designed for the typical two- or three-semester general calculus course,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.