NCERT Objective Biology for NEET, Class 11 & 12, AIIMS, JIPMER consists of standardized MCQs as per current NCERT syllabus covering the entire syllabus of 11th and 12th standard. A lot of new questions have been added. The app is completely based on the NCERT book and will help the aspirants in completely mastering the NCERT book and preparing them for the various exams.
This app-cum-Question Bank spans through 38 chapters in the form of MCQs of multiple variety.
MCQs have been prepared in the following types
1. Facts & Definitions – simple MCQs, filler based etc.
2. Diagrams based MCQs
3. Reasoning based MCQs
4. Matching based MCQs
5. Statement Questions MCQs with single and multiple answers.
6. Chronological order MCQs
7. Statement 1/ Statement 2 or Assertion – Reason MCQs
These different types of MCQs will expose you to the various patterns of PMT exams. These MCQs will test your knowledge, understanding of concepts and their practical applications to solve even the toughest questions.
Each chapter consists of MCQs of all above variety followed by explanations. The explanations have been provided for all typical MCQs that need conceptual clarity.
Keeping NCERT syllabus in mind, the app will help students practice more efficiently.
⭐️ FEATURES OF THE APP ⭐️
~ Chapter Wise Reading
~ 38 Chapter
~ 3600+ Practice MCQs
~ Exhaustive objectives with illustration
~ Fully Solved objectives
~ Five Mock Test with solution
✨APPLICATION INCLUDES FOLLOWING TOPICS✨
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell: The Unit of Life
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosy nthesis
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
23. Reproduction in Organisms
24. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
25. Human Reproduction
26. Reproductive Health
27. Principles of Inheritance & Variation
28. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
30. Human Health and Disease
31. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
32. Microbes in Human Welfare
33. Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
34. Biotechnology and its Applications
35. Organisms and Population
37. Biodiversity and its Conservation
38. Environmental Issues
Astronomy is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of one-...
👉12Th Chemistry (Rasayan Vigyan) NCERT Textbook and NCERT Solutions in HindiThis Application...
📝BIOLOGY - 35 YEAR NEET PAST PAPER WITH SOLUTION35 years NEET•AIPMT Chapter...
Mastering Chemistry tutorials guide you through topics in chemistry with self paced...
CLASS 11 Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. ...
👉12Th Biology (Jeev Vigyan) NCERT Textbook and NCERT Solutions in HindiThis Application...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.