Quick access from CDC to ACIP-recommended immunization schedules, complete with footnotes. Intended for healthcare professionals recommending and administering vaccines to infants, children, adolescents, and adults.
This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
• Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
• Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
• Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
• Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
• Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
• Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
• Related vaccine resources and websites
Health Information at Your Fingertips—CDC 24/7
APP developed by HIPRA to provide traceability services in vaccination processe
Your vaccination process has never been easier!
Assess dental infection prevention policies and practices with CDC DentalCheck
Epi Info™: The essential free software tool for public health practice.
Do you wish you could track your family's health?
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.