Tsubook is a mobile application with instant access to all the information you need to study or practice Shiatsu. It is both a reference book and a toolbox, built by Shiatsu therapists, for Shiatsu therapists. And it fits in your pocket!
Recommended by the Shiatsu Society UK, the SPS, the FFST, the APSE and more than 70 other organizations and schools: https://www.tsubook.net/en/partner-schools/
FREE CONTENT (see paid content below)
• 3D human body
• 14 meridians from the TCM:
• Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small intestine, Urinary Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Heater, Gallbladder, Liver, Governing Vessel (Du Mai), Conception Vessel (Ren Mai)
• 6 Masunaga's meridians:
• LU, LI, ST, SP, HT, SI
• 6 diagnosis areas (Hara and Back):
• Same as above
• The 361 main points:
• Meridian and place (ex: ST6, LI12,...)
• 3D view and text for easy location
PAID CONTENT : from 45 € to 65 € by device (currency and price may change depending on your country)
• Bones, muscles and organs
• +6 extraordinary vessels
• All the Masunaga's meridians
• All the diagnosis areas (Hara and Back)
• More than 600 indications:
• Search bar to find indications easily
• For each indication: global 3D view and list of the most common points
• 11 point categories:
• Front (Mu, Bo) points
• Back (Shu, Yu) points
• 5 Shu points (with tonification and sedation)
• Xi-cleft (Accumulation) points
• Luo (Connecting, Junction) points
• 8 Master (Coupled, Confluent) points
• Yuan (Source) points
• Hui (Meeting) points
• Four Seas points
• Lower He Sea (Yin, Uniting) points
• Window of the sky points
• Advanced point details:
• Traditional Chinese Medicine properties
• Japanese, Chinese and English names
• Japanese and Chinese ideograms
• Categories of the point
• Most common indications associated with this point
*** The paid content is available to buy inside the free version ***
This app will be also useful to students and therapists of acupuncture, acupressure, Tuina, digitopressure, digitopuncture, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Thanks to Florence Legeay and Tamsin Grainger for the research work on the point details, to Olivier Vaillant and Ivan Bel for the point names in different languages (http://www.shiatsu-therapeutique.org/index.php/fr/2015/11/20/traductions-points-acupuncture-fr-en-jp-ch/) and to our fabulous translators: Jordan Chin, Katharina Bouchaar, Tamsin Grainger, Tamara Lunn, Amanda Priestley, Claudia Wnning, Isabelle Laroche.
Tsubook aims to help therapists of all styles of Shiatsu (Masunaga, Koho, Ohashi, Namikoshi, and more). If you cannot find relevant information for your Shiatsu modality, please tell us: http://www.tsubook.com/contact
Do you want to talk with us and other Shiatsu therapists? Then subscribe to our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tsubookers/
Ontspan gemakkelijk, altijd en overal op een ongekend diep niveau met House...
HelloMind helps you battle problems like stress, bad sleep, weight gain and...
◎ A single daily audio session that is effective* in just 1–3...
Happiness In Your Life is a wonderful oracle and meditation tool based...
* WINNER of the Google Material Design Awards 2020 *Seizure tracking has...
Clear your mind, relax and meditate and take a time for you...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.