Terminal Amber is a theme that applies new icons to the most popular apps through a launcher of your choice. Each icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. The 3,700+ amber or yellow icons and 70 wallpapers are inspired by old CRT monitors with scanlines and icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
This is the Pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.piptec
• 3,700+ Hand-crafted HD amber or yellow icons
• Animated Live Wallpaper with scanline
• Vault kid inspired Battery Widget
• FO4 "STAT" Widget
• Digital Clock Widget with date options
• "Stats List" Widget - Fully editable shortcut list of your apps in text form, you can also edit the name displayed.
• "Stats Boxed" Widget - Editable boxes with missed calls, unread texts and battery percentage.
• 40+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• All wallpapers shown are included.
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, amber or yellow icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Some parts of the amber or yellow icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Clean, flat and simple themed icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed to replicate an old CRT monitor on your device..
• Easy link to request more outline icons.
• Clean icons work best with dark wallpapers.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Classic Green: 1aff7e
Lines - Icon Pack (free version) are outlined shapes of the most...
Flight (free version) is a simple and minimalist white icon pack with...
Glass Pack (Free Version) is an icon pack with translucent, glossy and...
The Grid (Free Version) is a neon blue/teal theme with a focus...
Gizmodo Review: http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to-save-a-ton-of-time-with-custom-searches-on-andro-1788952238 "It’s one of the best options we’ve seen for...
A CUSTOM LAUNCHER IS REQUIRED TO USE ICONS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE (NOVA,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.