Flight Red - Icon Pack is a simple and minimalist set of flat red icons with matching wallpapers. The app includes clock, battery, and weather widgets. Flight Red icons are semi-transparent so they blend in well with your backgrounds. The widgets are customizable with color, size, and font options.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is a pro version of the Flight - Icon Pack apps. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.flightlite
• 5,000+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple red HD Icons
• 300+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included! These wallpapers were made just for this icon pack so they match perfectly.
• Supports large high definition screens. All Icons are 288x288px.
• Customizable clock, battery and weather widgets included.
• Editable widgets are available as both system widgets and KWGT widgets.
• Wallpaper picker included.
• Request icons via "Request" tab.
• These red icons work best with very light/very dark wallpapers.
• New icons added regularly.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova is the best) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended because it's got tons of options and it supports search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select launcher personalization/display options
3. Select icon pack
Lines - Icon Pack (free version) are outlined shapes of the most...
Glass Pack (Free Version) is an icon pack with translucent, glossy and...
The Grid (Free Version) is a neon blue/teal theme with a focus...
Flight (free version) is a simple and minimalist white icon pack with...
Gizmodo Review: http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to-save-a-ton-of-time-with-custom-searches-on-andro-1788952238 "It’s one of the best options we’ve seen for...
A CUSTOM LAUNCHER IS REQUIRED TO USE ICONS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE (NOVA,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.