Gold Leaf (Pro Version) is a simple minimalist, flat & gold texture icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Gold icons feature clean & flat handmade designs. Color adjusted wallpapers included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.goldleaf
HEX COLOR CODE
• 2,500+ hand crafted gold texture HD Icons. Full version has 4,000+ icons
• 250+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition gold icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customizable Digital Clock Widget
• Battery Widgets
• Weather Widget
• Customized wallpapers. Wallpapers have been color adjusted to show off icons nicely
• Some parts of the gold icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
• Contains over 2,500 different gold textured icons with many variations of default gold icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Compatible with light or dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Lines - Icon Pack (free version) are outlined shapes of the most...
Flight (free version) is a simple and minimalist white icon pack with...
Glass Pack (Free Version) is an icon pack with translucent, glossy and...
The Grid (Free Version) is a neon blue/teal theme with a focus...
Flight Dark (Free Version) is a simple minimalist, clean, flat & dark...
Gizmodo Review: http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to-save-a-ton-of-time-with-custom-searches-on-andro-1788952238 "It’s one of the best options we’ve seen for...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.