Dorland’s Medical Dictionary provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more.
• 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
• 350 illustrations
• Audio pronunciations
• Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
• Clear, accessible color layout
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Dorland’s Medical Dictionary:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
120,000 defined entries, 1500 illustrations and 35,000 audio pronunciations.
Free medical dictionary with 180,000+ definitions, 12,000 images & offline mode
Free, full access to multiple nursing and medical dictionaries with 56,000 terms
Anatomy & Physiology Textbook by OpenStax plus MCQ, Essay Questions & Key Terms
Handbook includes more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs.
Handy, easy-to-understand pocket guide
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.