The most comprehensive dictionary of philosophy in English' Times Literary Supplement
This best-selling dictionary covers all areas of philosophy and contains terms from the related fields of religion, science, and logic. Clear and authoritative definitions make it an essential resource for students and teachers and an ideal introduction for anyone with an interest in philosophy.
This edition includes 500 biographies of famous and influential philosophers and covers the most recent terms and concepts from Western philosophical traditions, as well as Chinese, Indian, Islamic, and Jewish philosophy.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list.
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Supports APA™ 7th Edition
Dictionary is an interactive English Dictionary.
The most wide-ranging and up-to-date dictionary of critical theory available.
Access and enhance your daily learning experience with the Steinsaltz app
Trainers for study 210 English Irregular Verbs
The leading German English Dictionary for Android Phones & Tablets
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.