Webster's New World Dictionary and Thesaurus is a software bundle of the Webster’s New World College Dictionary and the Webster’s New World Roget’s Thesaurus making the perfect reference to use at school, at the office or at home.
THE PERFECT VALUE BUNDLE:
Webster's New World College Dictionary combines the most up-to-date information about our language and our world to present a completely revised, updated and expanded reference. Millions of users worldwide value this unique combination of features, found in no other dictionary:
* Clear, readable definitions that provide instant understanding
* More than 160,000 entries with abundant synonym notes, full-page tables and charts, and authoritative guidance on usage and style points
* Over 800 illustrations, biographical photographs and maps
* 12,000 specially identified Americanisms
* 4,700 terms from the areas of arts and sports, science and medicine, computers and the Internet, food, business, politics, and law
* Thousands of well-revised examples of current word usage
* NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
This dictionary features advanced word definitions, complimented with abundant synonym notes, full-page tables and charts, drawings and authoritative guidance on usage and style points, all well-organized in a clear and accessible defining style.
Webster’s New World Roget’s Thesaurus opens up the world of words and leads you to a more precise and more effective communication. The thesaurus that works hardest for you!
You will find thousands of synonym entries including the broadest and most useful word comparisons and the greatest number of examples of any thesaurus, with more grammatical and usage information along with a greater variety of related terms completed a structure, arranged in alphabetical order so you can find synonyms with ease.
Webster's New World College Dictionary is selected by leading newspapers as their official dictionary of choice. It is a favorite of newsrooms and copy editors nationwide and it is the official dictionary of The Associated Press Stylebook.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
* Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
* NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps
* Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
* Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the 'Favorites' option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
* ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
* Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get even more with PREMIUM:
* Permanently unlock the complete features list
* Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
* Premium Support – Get expedited support
Webster's English dictionary with 160,000 entries and over 800 illustrations.
A complete bundle of more than 330,000 definitions, synonyms and antonyms.
The First American English Dictionary by Noah Webster
English Thesaurus is offline & free Word: Grammar, Definition, Antonym & Synonym
The best dictionary for English language learners, from Merriam-Webster.
Straightforward and user-friendly thesaurus for students and writers.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.